Jeffrey B. Feldman
- Workers' Compensation
Jeffrey Feldman graduated from Boston University in 1988 and Brooklyn Law School in 1992. Mr. Feldman has been representing injured workers since 1993 and spent many years as a partner at Fine Olin & Anderman, LLP handling all aspects of workers' compensation claims. Mr. Feldman has also lectured many local unions throughout the boroughs and Long Island.
Although just recently joining the firm Mr. Feldman was admitted to practice law in 1993. He is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Injured Workers' Bar Association and continues to be a Member of the Board of Director for the NYS Workers' Compensation Bar Association.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Boston University
- New York, 1993
- Fine Olin & Anderman, LLP, Partner
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association, Member
- NYS Workers’ Compensation Bar Association, Board of Director, Member