Antonio J. Otero, concentrates on Workers' Compensation and Alternative Dispute Resolution. Mr. Otero comes from an immigrant family and was born, raised and resides in New York City. He is dedicated to fighting for injured workers’ rights and is a strong supporter of unions. Mr. Otero has close ties to many unions and comes from a union family. His grandfather was a union welder at Con Edison and his grandmother was a union seamstress and proud member of ILGWA. His mother and wife are both members of UFT.
Mr. Otero participates in many union functions and regularly attends meetings and conferences to educate the union membership. Mr. Otero is fluent in Spanish and is involved in many hispanic and immigrant causes supporting various organizations such as Tepeyac and Mixteca.
- Workers' Compensation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- New York, 1999
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1997
- University at Albany, SUNY, Albany, New York
- B.A. - 1994
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- La Universal Lodge No. 751, F. & A.M.
Pro Bono Activities
- Latino Lawyers of Queens County
- Lawyers Square Club
- Spanish American Citizens Club of Queens
- Casa Galicia