Mr. Swansen became associated with the firm in 2014 after vigorously advocating before the Workers' Compensation Board and Social Security Administration since his admission in 2010.
During law school, Matt interned at various government agencies including the United States Trustee, the Schenectady County Attorney's Office and the Warren County District Attorney's Office.
Matt was admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey in 2011 and is a Member of the New York Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the New York County Lawyers' Association.
- Workers' Compensation
- New York, 2011
- New Jersey, 2011
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- State University of New York, Binghamton
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers’ Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- United States Trustee
- Schenectady County Attorney’s Office
- Warren County District Attorney’s Office
- Workers’ Compensation Board
- Social Security Administration